1. These terms of business set out the basis on which we (Ardour Recruitment Limited (company number 08312525) of Suite 11, Cherry Orchard West, Kembrey Park, Swindon, SN2 8UP “we”, “us”, “our”) will work with you, the person uploading a CV to our website (“you”, “your”). Pease read them carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
2. Once you have uploaded your CV to our website at www.ardourrecruitment.com (“the website”), we will make contact with you to discuss your skills, experience and qualifications and the roles that you are interested in or might be suited to you. Following that discussion, we will actively search for suitable roles for you, until such time as you tell us that you are no longer searching for a role.
3. We will judge your suitability for roles on a case by case basis and therefore we cannot guarantee that we will put you forward for any particular role. All employment decisions are made by our client companies.
4. We will work with you to present you to client companies, and in relation to roles, to which we feel you are suited. You agree that you will not act in any way that might bring us into disrepute or might reasonably be considered to be detrimental to us in general or to our relationship with our client company.
5. We may use any information provided by you (whether in your CV or provided by email or in our discussions) in order to present you to our client companies. Therefore, you confirm that all information provided is accurate and not misleading. You agree that you will notify us if this changes whilst we are actively searching for roles for you. You also agree that you will notify us as soon as possible if you are aware, or become aware, of any fact or circumstances which is, or which may be, detrimental to us, our client company or you, were you to accept an offer of employment with our client company
7. Our client companies are solely responsible for making offers of employment (although they may request that we communicate an offer to you) and we shall not be liable if any offer of employment is withdrawn. Please note that all offers of employment will be subject to our client company obtaining satisfactory references and/or background checks. We shall not be responsible for any loss you suffer where you resign your current employment either before or after our client company makes a written offer. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the actions or decisions of our client companies.
8. We will strive to provide you with an excellent service however if you are not satisfied with our service, please let us know. If we fail to comply with these terms of business, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time you upload your CV.
9. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10. These terms apply between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms.
11. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
12. These terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Download our Terms & Conditions here.
Thank you for contacting us in relation to your job search - one of our consultants will be in touch shortly. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out the latest opportunities on our jobs board.
Thank you for your enquiry. One of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Thank you for your enquiry. One of our team will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange your free consultation.
Thank you for your application, one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please click the link below to start your download.
Whether you’re recruiting for a role immediately, or simply want to discuss your ongoing sales and marketing requirements, book in for a free chat with one of our dedicated consultants.
Please ensure the information you have provided is correct before submitting.
Please complete this short form, including as many details as you feel are relevant to your job search.
Thank you for your interest in our Using Assessments Guide. Please fill in your details below to receive your download link.